You didn’t start your wedding planning business because you wanted to balance books and calculate finances. But not having a firm grasp on your accounting can hinder your growth and cause a ton of unnecessary stress.
So you need to find a way to keep track of your business’s finances without it becoming your full-time job.
Today, LoriAnn Kuntz joins us on Wedding Industry Insider to talk all about money, budgeting, and financial planning in a way that’s exciting and easy to digest.
LoriAnn is the founder and CEO of Profit Priority, a bookkeeping and financial management service that helps creative entrepreneurs make better (and more confident) decisions and get back to the work they love.
After all, you became a wedding planner to serve couples, create experiences, and find freedom in your work. LoriAnn shows us how nailing down your business’s finances can allow you to do all that in a much more fulfilling way.
LoriAnn offers all kinds of great advice, both as an entrepreneur and a finance expert. Here are some of our favorite highlights from this interview:
- How to think like a CEO and take on the many financial roles needed in any successful business, even if you’re a solopreneur.
- LoriAnn shares what it looks like to be your own bookkeeper, and she tells us when it’s time to hire a pro to take over this important job.
- How budgeting will offer you more freedom and creativity in your work and life
- And, her #1 advice for wedding planners!
We want to say a special thank you to LoriAnn for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Ready to become your own CFO? Access LoriAnn’s free guide on business deductions here and her free cashflow projection template here.
- Click here to start working with Profit Priority for bookkeeping or CFO services.
- Questions? Get in touch with LoriAnn or Eddie
- See what Timeline Genius can do for you!