You know marketing is essential to your wedding planning business. But hiring a pro may be out of reach, and figuring it out on your own can be overwhelming.
That’s where Tayler Cusick Hollman comes in. Her program Enji helps small business owners develop a customized marketing strategy in minutes. It takes out the guesswork, fatigue, and expense of this daunting (yet critical) task.
In Tayler’s words, Enji makes it “stupid easy and fast” to make a custom marketing strategy that you can implement right away.
The best part? Tayler’s background working as a marketing strategist for wedding planners means Enji is ideal for pros just like you.
On today’s episode of Wedding Industry Insider, Tayler shares her wisdom about mindset for small business owners and then offers a step-by-step crash course on marketing. You’re going to love her insight.
Here’s some of what Tayler covers in this great interview:
- The best traits she sees in wedding planners, and what often stands in the way they try to market their business.
- Her 3 principles that drive success (yes, we’re considering making “Care Bear Fire” t-shirts over here)
- The five foundational levels of marketing – all broken down into easy-to-implement concepts (our favorite is number 5!)
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Tayler for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Get your free trial of Enji here.
- Follow Enji on Instagram to keep up with Tayler and hear more advice.
- Following along for Eddie’s book recs? Read The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
- Questions? Get in touch with Tayler or Eddie.
- See what Timeline Genius can do for you!