“Your brand is your reputation.”
For some wedding planners, branding is one of the most fun parts of being a creative entrepreneur. But for others, it seems like a daunting, out-of-reach process.
No matter where you are with your branding, today’s episode is for you!
Kaleigh Wiese is a brand strategist who has worked with creative small businesses for 20 years. She aims to help entrepreneurs (especially those in the wedding industry) find and embrace their “innate uniqueness.” Her work has been featured in Huffington Post, New York Times, Fortune, and Martha Stewart Weddings; and she has been a featured guest at events and workshops across the country.
Eddie and Kaleigh discuss the start-to-finish process for branding, including a four-step guide for establishing or fine-tuning your company image.
We’re really excited about this conversation, because while branding always comes up in our podcast, this is our first episode focusing entirely on this vital aspect of entrepreneurship.
Kaleigh shares so much helpful and actionable info, but here are some of our favorite takeaways from the interview:
- Connecting with your core values and earliest passions will help you connect with your ideal client — and Kaleigh has some great tips for fostering this connection!
- You likely don’t need to start from scratch as you work on your brand. Instead, you should aim to polish, simplify, and clarify your business’s image.
- Hear about real entrepreneurs who used branding to increase profits, better serve their communities, and work with their ideal clients. AND learn how you can do the same with your business!
- Kaleigh tells us what to do once you’ve completed the branding process and begin reaching your goals.
- And, she shares her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Kaleigh for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Access Kaleigh’s many free branding resources on her blog.
- Questions? Get in touch with Kaleigh or Eddie
- Take the Business Growth Quiz and get your curated episode list!
- Ready to refine your processes and client experience, just like Kaleigh recommends in step 4? See what Timeline Genius can do for you!