According to this guest, if you’re a business owner who’s stressed about your budget or cash flow, then you’re not alone. In fact, she’s sharing her expert tips about what you should do now in order to budget effectively.
Danielle Hendon is the founder and owner of 4 Corners CFO, LLC. Using her 10+ years in corporate finance/accounting, Danielle helps bring the benefit of “big business” financial analysis to entrepreneurs on a scale that fits their company and budget. Additionally, she has experience helping clients in the wedding industry improve their financial management.
In this episode, Danielle talks about understanding and cushioning your cash flow so that you can effectively manage your budget throughout the entire year.
Episode highlights from Danielle, including how to:
- Avoid getting trapped in feast or famine as a cyclical, service-based business
- Face the “what if” question so that you can establish a reliable cash flow system
- Secure the first hire that any business owner should make
- Ensure that your budget is more than numbers on a page
- Know your cash flow timing through the end of the year or the end of your seasonal cycle but also have a granular and monthly cash flow forecast
- Don’t be afraid of the mess or of getting help with it
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Danielle for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!