Ready to propel your business forward? Then don’t miss today’s episode with an industry leader who was also instrumental in the founding of Timeline Genius!
Brigid Horne-Nestor is the owner of i-do Weddings & Events. Brigid has over 25 years of industry experience and is a Master Wedding Planner—one of only 69 in the world. Based in Cincinnati, i-do Weddings & Events is a Couples Choice Award Winner and is recognized in The Knot’s Best of Weddings Hall of Fame.
In this episode, Brigid emphasizes the importance of targeting a specific client base and being willing to say no to clients who are not the right fit. Further, she shares how this lesson can help you adjust your price and marketing strategies accordingly.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Learn from every experience and recognize your worth
- Partner with subcontractors to outsource
- Create a fee structure that nets sufficient profit per wedding
- Turn down what isn’t right for you
- Be upfront in screening questions so that it leads to the right fit for them and you
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Brigid for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!