Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Ready to embrace the spirit of collaboration and tech in the wed-space? Then tune in for success tips from this well-known wed-tech entrepreneur and industry expert!
Rob Farrow is the CEO of Aisle Planner, which he founded with his wife, Christina. For the past decade, they have grown Aisle Planner into an established industry leader. As an all-in-one platform, it is the software solution offering marketing, client, and planning + project management for event professionals.
Rob himself was the former Global VP of Marketing for SurfTech, and he has over 20 years of experience in product development, marketing, communications, and all aspects of events management.
In this episode, Rob talks about building a service-based company as well as how you can leverage the principles that guided Aisle Planner’s success.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Embrace the virtue of patience in your business and the habit of consistency in your brand messaging
- Don’t be afraid of tech or of making adjustments after initial roll-outs
- Remember you can always make more money, but you can’t make more time
- Know your audience and play to the room
- Live up to the promise of your brand and the expectations of your clients
- His #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Rob’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
We want to say a special thank you to Rob for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Lovemarks by Kevin Roberts
- Ready to get more ways to customize your timelines? See what Timeline Genius can do for you!