Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Whether you’re a DIY couple or a wedding planner, this guest is talking to you!
Jamie Wolfer is the Owner and President Planner of Wolfer & Co, a wedding industry collective which provides mentorship for both DIY couples and wedding planners. She is known for her devoted following on YouTube and as an industry leader in the space of wedding coordination for DIY clients on a budget. She also hosts the Engage with Jamie Wolfer podcast and the Union podcast.
In this episode, Jamie shares her startup story and challenges you to take ownership of how you want your business to impact you and gives you her top tips for how to do it.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Know your boundaries and take responsibility for communicating them
- Shift your “bad day” perspective and take on an abundance mindset
- Turn your frequently asked questions into video content
- Share content consistently but always tweak how you address their pain points
- Practice social reciprocity and watch what happens
- Strive to help all couples have a seamless and joyous experience, regardless of budget
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Jamie’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
We want to say a special thank you to Jamie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Explore The Union Mastermind for wedding planners
- Check out Alex Hormozi’s $100 Million Offers
- Ready to save time making customized timelines? Start your zero obligation, no CC, 14-day free trial of Timeline Genius!