Experienced in making exquisite events feel seamless, these founders have gained their business a rep for being “the nexus of matrimonial cool”. Which is why we’re delighted to share with you their insights about the best ways to go after your own success.
Sunna Yassin and Mollie Jones are the owners of Bash Please, a full-service creative event production company based in California. Named a top planner by BRIDES, Bash Please is a leader in designing events that intentionally and artistically reflect each couple. Known for incorporating precise and sophisticated aesthetic elements, Sunna and Mollie produce weddings and events internationally. Bash Please is also recognized in publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, and Carats & Cake.
In this episode, Sunna and Mollie reflect on how their corporate backgrounds helped them establish and grow their award-winning business. Specifically, they talk about the mindset and principles that will empower you.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Find the person who can be your sounding board for ideas you’re considering
- Remember that every idea is a good idea but you must decide if it’s the right idea for that situation
- Learn from leaders you admire and release the need for everything to be instantaneous
- Be generous in mentoring others but keep your boundaries as the business owner
- Always be honest and do your best to be authentic
- Their #1 pieces of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Sunna and Mollie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Ready to save time making customized timelines? Start your zero obligation, no CC, 14-day free trial of Timeline Genius!