Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Dread dealing with your finances? Fear that becoming debt-free is impossible, or feel unsure about where you’re at? If you can relate, then tune in to this episode to get a better way of managing your financial reality.
Bree Carroll is the Owner of B Carroll Events, a full-service wedding and event planning agency based in Bossier City, Louisiana. With a background in civil engineering, Bree combines her strategic problem-solving skills with intentional planning in order to create transformational experiences. In her work she helps other influential women achieve their goals while securing financial stability. Additionally, she is the Founder of Military Marriage Day and the host of the Hearts & Stripes Podcast. B Carroll Events has been featured by BRIDES, SUCCESS, and Military Families Magazine, among others.
In this episode Bree talks about the best things you can do to get intentional about your current and future finances.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Hold weekly business meetings about your personal and professional finances
- Seek resources that teach about wealth and debt-free living
- Embrace Bree’s mantras: “what gets measured gets managed” and “transformation requires transaction”
- Determine and then practice the best strategy for you
- Learn about Bree’s efforts to support military families and thriving marriages
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Bree’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
We want to say a special thank you to Bree for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Jumpstart your planning and goals with Bree’s CARE Method Blueprint
- Watch Alex Hormozi explain why “getting rich is easy“
- Recommend reading: Dave Ramsey, Total Money Makeover; Rachel Rodgers, We Should All Be Millionaires; Jen Sincero, You Are a Badass at Making Money
- Watch Patrice Washington discuss the “6 Pillars of Wealth“
- Ready to save time making customized timelines? Start your zero obligation, no CC, 14-day free trial of Timeline Genius!