Less familiar or starting out with TikTok? Learn how you can leverage the popular platform to benefit your business and your brand.
Meagan Culkin is the Owner of the Magnolia Collective, an inclusive and full-service event planning company that focuses on “creating events as beautiful and unique as our couples.” A Green Wedding Guild Member, the Magnolia Collective is included in The Knot Weddings Hall of Fame. Additionally, it is the Best of The Knot Winner (2018-2023) and has won Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice Award (2012-2022).
In this episode Meagan shares how you can use TikTok to expand your audience and increase brand recognition.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Build the relationship to uncover what will wow your client
- Relate to today’s clients by conveying who you are as a person
- Vary your content and share video in order to outmaneuver TikTok’s algorithm
- Embrace the way that TikTok lets you be real and even imperfect
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Meagan for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Snag the free download she shares for How to Optimize Your TikTok Content.
- Email Meagan and mention this episode to receive a $20 discount on a TikTok and Reel Coaching Session!
- Ready to save time making customized timelines? Start your zero obligation, no CC, 14-day free trial of Timeline Genius!