If you want to build your brand, then you must get strategic about the messaging that you’re putting out in the universe.
So get started now with key lessons from this episode’s esteemed guest!
Brian Green is the Chief Event Architect and Creative Visionary of By BrianGreen, which provides award-winning custom wedding and event planning services in the Atlanta area and around the globe. With over 20 years of international events experience, Brian previously served as a Diplomat for Barbados and holds both Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and Certified in Meeting Management (CMM) certifications. His work is widely recognized and featured in countless industry-leading publications. Brian is also a Mentor for The Knot Wedding Wire (TKWW), which in 2022 named him a TKWW WeddingPro Educator. He currently serves as Chairman of the Board for the National Society of Black Wedding & Event Professionals and is working on his first book.
In this episode, Brian shares the first things that you must do to build your brand while you steal back your joy in running your business.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Establish the legitimacy of your business and take it seriously
- Know your costs, adhere to your business plan, and delegate what you can
- Let your website be your calling card (represent your full self and use great pre-qualifying questions)
- Put “everything on the wall” to check that your messaging is cohesive
- Focus on and post about the signature piece at each event you produce
- His #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Brian for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!