Do you love wedding décor? Or enjoy creating both the layout and the look of floor plans? If your answer is yes, then don’t miss this episode! Because today’s guest is all about rentals, especially in terms of what it means for your event planning business.
Marie Kubin is the owner of Rent My Wedding, a nationwide wedding rental company. A former attorney, Marie launched Rent My Wedding in 2011 after struggling to find affordable, convenient, and easy décor items for her own wedding. Since then, Rent My Wedding has grown to offer packages including everything from lighting and uplighting to backdrops, photo booths, and more. Now the largest online event rental company in the U.S., it has also earned the most 5-star reviews in the event industry.
In this episode, Marie details how she started her business and shares practices that can help you grow yours. In particular, she offers an opportunity for you to stand out as a planner and earn additional income through Rent My Wedding.
Episode highlights & action steps:
- Anticipate every potential problem in order to perfect and safeguard your service delivery
- Automate your workflows to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Hire the right people and set them up so that they succeed
- Grow a reputation that reflects your hustle, customer service, and reliability
- Gain additional income by referring or providing rentals through your existing business
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Marie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!