Do you see yourself as a leader? Or do you tell yourself you’re not one?
If it’s the latter, reject that thinking.
Because leadership is a learned skill. As today’s guest emphasizes, “it is not an innate personal trait that some people are better leaders than others”. It’s something they were taught.
Ready to learn how? It starts here.
Ashley Ebert is the Owner of The Simply Elegant Group, a wedding planning company with 9 locations and 40 employees that has produced over 4 million in sales. She is also the Co-Founder of The Abundance Group, which teaches leadership and team development for service based entrepreneurs. With over 13 years of industry experience, she continues to lead the industry and coach creatives to scale their business.
In this episode, Ashley shares how the work of John Maxwell has inspired both her and her father Dale Henry to teach business owners how to be influential leaders. Specifically, she explains the four pillars of leadership that you can use as you grow your company (remember to check out the Show Notes!).
Here’s what you can gain from this episode:
- Learning how to be a leader that creates a positive legacy
- Realizing that leadership is a learned rather than innate skill
- Implementing the 4 Pillars of Leadership in your business:
- Connection: leaders touch the heart before asking for the hand
- Addition: leaders add value by serving others
- Navigation: leaders problem-solve as they chart the course ahead
- Momentum: leaders create forward movement by focusing on the other components
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Ashley for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- DM Ashley on Instagram to get in touch!
- Catch The Abundance Group’s free, live training on Nov. 1st @ 2pm ET (How to Conquer Off-Season- Restore and Realign for 2023)
- Apply for the next 12-wk intensive program with The Abundance Group, starting Nov 14th
- Watch this demo to see Timeline Genius in action