To gain control of your business, you need to map out your standard operating procedures (SOPs). Today’s guest explains where you can start.
Irene Tyndale is the Founder and CEO of Irene Tyndale Weddings & Events, an award-winning and full-service boutique event planning firm based in Atlanta. With a background in corporate event planning, Irene has over 20 years of industry experience. Her work has been featured in publications such as Modern Luxury and B Collective. Additionally, she is a leading industry speaker, author, coach, and educator.
In this episode, Irene challenges you to gain control of your business. Specifically, she highlights the importance of building relationships that later yield invaluable referrals, getting clear about the details of your procedures, and knowing your goals.
Here are some of the important points that Irene discusses:
- Building early success through referrals and word-of-mouth
- Creating a team so that she could take on more weddings
- Capturing business policies and procedures in an as-detailed-as-possible document
- Investing in coaching, employees, and software in order to strategically grow
- Breaking down the why + how behind SOPs in your business
- Distinguishing between your mission and vision statements
- Purchasing a second business
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Irene for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!