Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
It’s a lesson learned during the pandemic that still rings true.
Today’s world may be digital, but you can’t underestimate in-person interactions in building relationships.
Kelly Ann Peck is the founder of Emerson Reese Creative, which provides business sales coaching for creative entrepreneurs and event professionals. With over 23 years of event industry and sales experience, Kelly’s track record includes generating over 15 million in sales and working with over 400 couples. She also produces the annual Strategic Business Planning Retreat and is a speaker at this year’s The Signature CEO Conference.
In this episode, Kelly pinpoints the intersection of sales and special events to share her key connection-building methods. In particular, she emphasizes the value of figuring out what works best for you as well as drawing inspiration from what you enjoy doing.
Here are some of the important points that Kelly discusses:
- Her motivation to walk away from a 6-figure corporate job to start her own business
- The importance of identifying your lead source
- Her strategy trio of networking, referrals, and speaking – as well as how you can use this model
- How she uses booze + cookies to add a personal touch to marketing blitzes
- The way you can build strategic alliances with people who are routinely in front of your clients
- The revealing questions to ask during a discovery call
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
To hear Kelly’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
We want to say a special thank you to Kelly for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Get in touch with Kelly on Fb or IG
- Tackle your FOMO – get a free demo with Brooke to see firsthand what Timeline Genius can do for your timelines!