Ever feel like your business owns you and not the other way around?
If you want to flip it, tune in: today’s guest empowers you to first design your life and then adapt your business to fit it.
Peggy Kelley is the owner of Timeless Celebrations, a full-service design and production company. Based in South California, Peggy has over 34 years of industry experience in hospitality, production, non-profit development, and entrepreneurship. Her background includes restaurant management for the Hamburger Hamlet chain and catering management for both Walt Disney Studio and The Huntington. Additionally, she is a frequent speaker and educator for The Special Event and The David Tutera Experience. She is also the creator and host of Late Nite Bride.
In this episode, Peggy draws on her industry and entrepreneurial success to share what you can do to practice an abundance mindset, get clarity about your desires, and develop community over competition.
Here are some of the important points that Peggy discusses:
- The power of believing you can do anything you commit to
- Why you should surround yourself with the right people, specifically mentors
- The difference between leadership and management
- What she does in order to challenge her thinking with new perspectives
- How to map out your annual business plan yet achieve work/life integration
- The way to embrace a mindset of both choosing abundance and setting clear goals
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Peggy for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!