When you’re growing your business, it’s tempting to put ads in all the places you think you should. Facebook. Pinterest. Wedding websites.
But before you direct people to your site, everything else needs to be fine-tuned. Or it’s money wasted.
That’s why this episode will help you make sure you have the right foundation in place first.
Carissa Kruse is the founder of Weddings by Carue, a multi-state wedding business that offers couples a range of photography, videography, photo booth, and DJ services, as well as invitations. Notably, Weddings by Carue is the winner of WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award and The Knot’s “Best of Weddings” for six consecutive years (2016-2021). Carissa is also the owner of Carissa Kruse Weddings, which provides education, resources, and coaching for wedding pros and entrepreneurs in the wedding industry. Additionally, she is a sought-after industry speaker who has been featured in numerous publications, including COSMOPOLITAN, Forbes, The Knot, Rent My Wedding, and WeddingWire.
In this episode, Carissa shares the marketing tactics that you need to use in order to scale your business. Specifically, she walks you through the steps to create a funnel that attracts the leads you want.
Here are some of the important points that Carissa discusses:
- Common marketing mistakes and what you should do instead
- Why your first priority should be getting clear about the message you want to send
- The strategies she recommends in order to best understand and attract your ideal client
- How to implement audience interviews in your market research as well as “flip the script”
- Her response for why you shouldn’t be afraid to niche down
- The way you can create a lead generation funnel that does the heavy sales lifting for you
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Carissa for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!