To get the best results for your business, you need to make sure you’re talking to the right person. That is to say, your ideal customer. To do that, you need to know your client personas, which today’s guest is here to talk about.
Jordan Kentris is the founder and owner of A Good Day, a boutique design firm providing hand-crafted wedding invitations and stationery. A UX designer by trade, he also helps business owners develop their branding through research, logo design, audits, and additional branded elements.
Recently, BizBash recognized him as one of the Most Innovative People in 2020. Jordan was also a finalist for the NACE One Awards for 2020 Industry Innovator of the Year.
In this episode, Jordan talks about how to get the most out of working with a stationer as well as what he recognizes as the attributes of successful planners. Specifically, he breaks down why it is imperative to know your ideal client and how you can evaluate or further develop your current client personas.
Here are some of the important points that Jordan discusses:
- The way that wedding stationery sets both the expectations for and tone of an event
- The importance of having early conversations with clients for the purpose of pre-framing their investment priorities
- Why he recommends using personal alignment to not only select vendors but also to allow them a measure of creative freedom
- The lesson he gained about investing smart in his business after initial mistakes
- How to research the details of your ideal client personas in order to map out their customer journey with your brand
- His #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
To hear Jordan’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Jordan for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- As a stationer with a background in design, Jordan produces hand-crafted wedding stationery and is an expert in brand development. He explains how you can assess your past and present clients to identify and speak to your ideal client personas.
- Check out Jordan’s Course, Mastermind, and Coaching options at A Good Day
- Schedule your free virtual tour of Timeline Genius with Brooke! 🙂