Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Marketing your business isn’t easy. In fact, the hardest business to promote is your own. But to do it well, you need to be your client’s guide.
Aleya Harris, CPCE, is the owner of Flourish Marketing, an agency that helps wedding professionals get and keep a consistent stream of clients. Specifically, as a StoryBrand Certified Guide, she helps entrepreneurs produce results without choosing between profit and purpose.
In recent years, NACE recognized her as the Emerging Member of the Year, and she received the President’s Award for Leadership in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Presently, Aleya serves as the marketing committee chair for NACE National and is the founder and head of the NACE Black Caucus.
She is also a WeddingPro Educator, an industry speaker, and the host of The Flourishing Entrepreneur podcast.
In this episode, Aleya shares how StoryBrand’s 7-step (SB7) framework helps you convey a clear message so that clients understand the value of what you provide. Above all, she encourages you to market yourself as the guide in your client’s story.
Here are some of the important points that Aleya discusses:
- How we make the choice to create, promote, or allow everything that we experience
- The reason that your copy should identify both your client’s problem and the solution you offer
- How to apply the SB7 framework as the guide rather than the hero, who is the client
- A tactic for examining your website using the highly-converting SB7 framework
- Why you need a basic understanding of something in order to make accurate assessments
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
To hear Aleya’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Aleya for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- View Flourish Marketing
- Read Donald Miller’s Building a StoryBrand, Gary Keller’s The One Thing, Deepak Chopra’s Seven Laws of Spiritual Success
- Message Aleya on Instagram
- Get a quick free demo with Timeline Genius! Or contact our Business Development Manager Brooke Bowenschulte. (She loves hearing from you!)