Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In event design, each decision matters and every decision has so many variables.
That’s why today’s guest shares the tech tool that helps you accurately create and customize your event vision.
So, just hit play to hear the full details!
Randi Bushell is the Founder and CEO of Merri, a 3D visualization platform made for event planning. With a background in retail and E-Commerce, Randi started Merri after planning her own wedding and finding it difficult to capture her design vision with 2D renderings. Now, she continues to revolutionize event planning with Merri’s all-in-one software solution for visualizing, designing, and booking events.
In this episode, Randi explains how Merri gives you the tools you need in order to easily create and share customized, 3D event designs with your clients.
Want to hear more? Here’s a sneak peek into what Randi shares in this episode:
- What Merri offers, including:
- User-friendly drag and drop way to stylistically and logistically bring an event to life in 3D
- Catalog of 500+ venue partners in addition to free upload of new venue floorplans
- Collection of 33,000+ design items for furniture rentals, linens, lighting, florals, and decor
- Built-in collaboration toolkit as well as exclusive features
- Free 1:1 training as well as monthly mini classes
- Why she recommends What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
To hear Randi’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Randi for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- View Merri (click on Learn More to Watch the “Event Planner Demo”!)
- Contact Randi
- Get a quick free demo with Timeline Genius! Or contact our Business Development Manager Brooke Bowenschulte. (She loves hearing from you!)