Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
If you’re currently booking jobs that don’t have the necessary budget or feel like the right fit, then you need to position your business to attract the clients you want.
Because the clients that resonate with you are out there, and they will find you when you’re concretely positioning your company.
So, be sure to use this 5 step process, and tune in to hear the full details!
Renée Sabo is the Founder and Owner of Urban Soirée, a full-service wedding planning and design company serving the East Coast and destinations worldwide. With over 12 years of industry experience, Renée launched Urban Soirée in 2017. Since then, she has been recognized as ILEA Boston’s Top Planner in 2019 and named as the Best of Boston 2020 – Best IRL Wedding Planner by Boston Magazine. Additionally, she’s earned WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award for three consecutive years, and she is also the host of The Confetti Hour Podcast.
In this episode, Renée explains how to leverage the power of positioning your business so that you reach the right market and attract your ideal clients. Specifically, she shares her 5 step process so that you can get started right now.
Tune in to hear the full details of Renée’s 5 step plan for positioning your business:
- Determine the market segments in your area
- Analyze your current position in the market
- Identify the market you want to be in
- Create your action plan
- Execute and consistently maintain
- (Plus, her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals!)
To hear Renée’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Renée for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Get in Touch with Renée here or via IG
- Read The Common Path to Uncommon Success by John Lee Dumas and The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib
- Get a quick free demo with Timeline Genius! Or contact our Business Development Manager Brooke Bowenschulte. (She loves hearing from you!)