Business growth leads many planners to weigh whether or not they should hire team members.
It’s a decision that can feel risky. It also requires figuring out the best type of employee for your company in terms of both position and personality.
Yet successfully expanding is so important because it’s hard to maintain doing everything yourself.
That’s why today’s guests share their approach for starting, building, and managing a team in a way that is attentive to both the people who work for you and the culture you want to create.
So, be sure to tune in for this podcast episode!
Courtney Hopper and Dana Kadwell are sister entrepreneurs. Together they are the founders behind C&D Events, an event planning company that is based in North Carolina. Additionally, they offer coaching through their consulting firm, Hustle & Gather, which also features The Hustle & Gather Podcast. On top of these ventures, Courtney and Dana are together the owners of The Bradford and the soon-to-be-launched Anthem House.
In this episode, Courtney and Dana talk about the way that nurturing relationships fuels their success. Specifically, they share their approach for developing teams that not only support your business goals but also thrive together.
Here are some of the key points that Courtney and Dana discuss:
- How they reframe failures as unsuccessful attempts and learn from them
- The secret to effective business partnerships and collaborations
- The way that networking directly led to their business growth
- How they foster a culture of retention as a management style
- The exercise they suggest to help you evaluate what you do on a daily basis
- The starting options for bringing in team members, even for solo-preneurs
- Their #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Courtney and Dana’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Courtney and Dana for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!