Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Do you want to use software programs in your business yet aren’t sure how? Are you using certain apps but want to try something new?
Maybe you’re hesitant to leave what generally works or are worried about onboarding. Perhaps you feel strapped on time.
In fact, we understand the reasons. We know it’s an investment to try new tech options. And that’s exactly why we’re using this episode to talk about what you can do to get the most out of technology for your business!
So, be sure to tune in!
Savannah Kilpatrick is the Director of Operations for Timeline Genius, a smart software that creates customized wedding day timelines. Savannah began her industry career after interning with CeCe Todd and ultimately launching her own wedding planning and floral design company. She was also previously the Director of Customer Success at Aisle Planner. Now, she oversees the way that Timeline Genius serves its planners as well as how it executes its #smartwithheart mission.
Brooke Bowenschulte is Timeline Genius’ Account Development Manager. Brooke holds a degree in hospitality management and is herself a Certified Wedding Planner. She was also a former Event Coordinator for the Kansas City Chiefs before working as a Sales Director for a rental company. In her current role with Timeline Genius, Brooke directly demos our software and helps planners learn the specific ways it can support their businesses.
In this episode, Savannah and Brooke talk about the intersection of the wedding industry and tech software. Specifically, they encourage you to invest in your business by trying out what today’s wedding tech companies have to offer.
Here are some of the key points that Savannah and Brooke discuss:
- How to successfully use tech resources in the wedding industry
- Why the most important step is to make the time to try something new
- The mindset of both investing in your business and letting go of doing it all yourself
- How today’s wed-tech companies by and large offer support from real people
- The expectation of clients due to the ease and accessibility of apps
- Why you should stack the deck in order to best support your company needs
- Their keys for navigating the wed-tech space
- Their #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Savannah and Brooke’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Savannah and Brooke for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!