When we think of weddings, we often think first of the wedding planner. Yet we know that many other vendors likewise contribute to the smooth production of a wedding. In this respect, collaboration is not only key to overall success but also reveals insight from other industry professionals. For example, another person who plays a critical role in how a couple will experience their wedding is the photographer.
And the vantage point of an experienced photographer – regarding what helps planners succeed and best supports couples – is exactly what we’re exploring today.
So, be sure to tune in for this podcast episode!
Lynne Reznick is the owner of Lynne Reznick Photography, a wedding photography company serving couples across New England and Upstate New York. As a former high school history teacher, Lynne draws on her educator’s heart and love of photography as she captures each couple’s unique story. In addition to launching an online course for wedding professionals, she is a featured speaker at Wedding MBA. Her work has also been showcased in numerous publications, including Rangefinder, The Knot, and Amber & Muse.
In this episode, Lynne talks about the way that she uses education to serve couples and to cultivate better client experiences.
Here are some of the key points that Lynne discusses:
- How her background in education influences the way she approaches her business
- 2 qualities that she identifies in successful wedding planners
- The 3 factors that have contributed to her success
- Why it’s important to stay humble as well as keep learning
- The 4 pillars that she applies in order to craft better client experiences
- Her email-based course, The Wedding Client Experience Academy
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Lynne’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Lynne for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!