For this planning-duo couple, a background in hospitality reinforced deeply held beliefs in the value of service and of kindness. In fact, it led to developing the confidence that allowed them to make critical decisions for their company that ultimately paid off.
Want to hear how you can apply these principles to your own wedding planning business?
Be sure to tune in to this podcast episode!
Alison Laesser-Keck and Bryan Keck are the owners of Alison Bryan Destinations, a high-end wedding planning company. Alison serves as Event Producer & Creative Director while Bryan manages operations as Director of Events & Travel. In addition to their extensive hospitality experience, they have produced weddings globally since 2008. For their work, Alison Bryan Destinations is named one of the best wedding planners in the world by Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, BRIDES, and Over The Moon.
In this episode, Alison and Bryan share the way that they approach wedding planning from a place of being all-in. Specifically, they address the way that serving others and treating everyone with kindness leads to choosing couples who trust them to take the risks that create an elevated experience. Above all, they share why hospitality is their driving force.
Here are some of the key points that Alison and Bryan discuss:
- How their mutual love of hospitality drives them
- Why it’s so important to be kind to everyone you encounter
- The value of gaining hands-on experience through hard work
- The confidence it takes to know what makes you happy and to eventually be selective in booking clients
- The way to convey who you are in order to attract couples who are the right fit
- How they elevate weddings to being more than an event and invest their whole hearts
- Their #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Alison and Bryan’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Alison and Bryan for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!