Are you a wedding planner who loves design? Or do you thrive in logistics? Perhaps you enjoy both sides of the planning process.
Yet, regardless of which skillsets fall in your wheelhouse, you can’t do it all. Ultimately, it helps to bring in support, which is why this guest shares how you can affordably outsource in a way that highlights your brand.
So, be sure to tune in for this podcast episode!
Calder Clark is the owner and Creative Director of Calder Clark, a full service consulting and design firm. With over 22 years of experience, she now focuses on producing a limited number of exclusive weddings and events each year, as well as serving as a sought-after national speaker. Additionally, she is recognized as a top planner by the following publications: Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Martha Stewart Weddings, Southern Living, and The Knot.
In this episode, Calder explains the role of vision in guiding the way that you manage the design and logistical details of event planning. Specifically, she offers practical advice for how you can outsource specific areas in order to level up and step away from doing everything yourself.
Here are some of the key points that Calder discusses:
- How she applies her superpower of creative vision to event planning
- The way she reverse-engineers projects so that she can learn the designs
- Her tips for tapping local resources to level up in either design or logistics
- The importance of having your marketing convey both what you really do and what you offer
- Why you should, by the same token, aim to tell your brand story in a single project
- Her story about target markets and drawing like-minded clients
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Calder’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Calder for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!