As a planner, do you ever struggle with getting the right clients? Such as the ones you want to work with because they resonate with you? Or, are you hesitant to turn away clients, even if you know they aren’t the right fit? This guest understands. Even more, she tells you how to fix it.
So, be sure to tune in for this podcast episode!
Kate Storey and her husband Nick are co-owners of Book More Brides, a marketing firm that specializes in helping wedding planners attract and book their ideal client couples. Kate is a digital marketing specialist, copywriter, and social media expert: overall, her passion is helping wedding business owners stand out from the crowd. Additionally, she is the host of The Book More Brides Podcast. With nearly 20 years of experience, she knows how to help you connect at a deeper level with the customers you want.
In this episode, Kate explains why you should answer the emotional needs of your clients. In fact, she wants you to clarify what you will do for them and how they will feel as a result. Specifically, she gives you 4 steps you can use right now to make sure your website will book more brides.
Here are some of the key points that Kate discusses:
- How to both identify and promote the way that working with you will feel
- Why being clear on your target client brings in more of the right kind of business
- The reason that choosing a wedding planner is an emotional purchase
- Why you must determine the emotional needs of your ideal customer
- How a strong follow-up series makes it easy for “buy later” customers to reach you
- The four things to do right now so that you attract the customer you want
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Kate’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Kate for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!