Do you ever feel like you’re great at planning but “bad at money”? It’s a common issue, yet it’s holding you back. Want to hear this guest share her tips for how to take control of your money?
Then, be sure to tune in for this podcast episode!
Wendy Kay is the Owner and Creative Director of Birds of a Feather, a Dallas-based wedding planning firm. She is also the founder of Partridge and Pear Weddings, an event management studio. Wendy brings a decade of experience in producing, editing, and directing live television to her nearly 11 years of leadership in the wedding industry. She was named a Top Wedding Planner and Event Designer Worldwide by Martha Stewart Weddings. Additionally, she was recognized as a Best Wedding Planner in America by BRIDES.
In this episode, Wendy talks about developing a good money mindset, charging what you’re worth, and investing in yourself. Specifically, she advises you to make sound financial management your top priority.
Here are some of the key points that Wendy discusses:
- How her background in television production taught her to manage live events
- Why it’s so important to embrace a mindset of abundance
- How she changed her thinking and took ownership of money management
- The connection between how you present yourself and what clients interpret
- Whether you should use value-based or volume-based pricing
- Understanding budget tiers in order to launch a sister company
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Wendy’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Wendy for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!