Do you question what your clients might think of the real you? Or study others to figure out what you should do? Are you curious to hear how this guest faced these same questions but then rejected this way of thinking?
Then be sure to hit play – because this episode is one you don’t want to miss!
Elizabeth Priya Kumar is the Founder and CEO of Premini Events, an award-winning event planning and creative service agency. With offices in both NYC and Los Angeles, Priya has over a decade of experience in producing luxury weddings around the world. In addition, the Wedding International Planners Association named her the 2019 Planner of the Year.
Currently, Priya serves on the Board of Directors for the NYC Chapter of the Wedding Industry Professionals Association. Her work has also been featured in countless publications, including Harper’s Bazaar, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Town & Country, BRIDES, The New York Times, Refinery29, Party Slate, South Asian Bride Magazine, TLC’s Four Weddings, Strictly Weddings, and The Knot.
In this episode, Priya shares how truly being herself has shaped her company. Specifically, she talks about the mindset of belief, surrender, and gratitude that fuels her success.
Here are some of the key points that Priya discusses:
- Why you must believe in yourself in order to be successful
- Why it’s imperative to utilize resources that are right in front of you
- The point often overlooked that fear doesn’t create fun or joy
- Why accurate pricing not only attracts the right client but also educates the one you lose
- The life-changing power of surrender
- The impact of seeing yourself as a business owner instead of a wedding planner
- How your well-being gauges your company’s well-being
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Priya’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Priya for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!