Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
You know that Timeline Genius saves you time and easily creates professional, personalized timelines. But did you know the story of how Timeline Genius became the company it is today? If you’re a wedding planner, whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience, we think you’ll want to hear this interview.
So, we invite you to tune in for our very special 75th podcast episode with Eddie Babbage and Brooke Richie-Babbage!
Eddie is the Founder of Timeline Genius, a software company that’s 100% dedicated to making it easy to create customized wedding timelines. A graduate of both Duke and Harvard Law School, Eddie is a serial entrepreneur and former lawyer. Inspired by conversations with hundreds of planners, he created the Timeline Genius software to streamline the process of creating personalized timelines.
Brooke is a strategic coach and executive consultant for nonprofit leaders around the country. With degrees from Yale, Harvard, and Harvard Law School, Brooke’s experience includes starting her own nonprofit and supporting Timeline Genius. She also hosts the Nonprofit Mastermind Podcast.
In this episode, Eddie and Brooke talk about the foundation and mission of Timeline Genius. In particular, they share about their experience as entrepreneurs and why Timeline Genius is, above all, smart with heart.
Here are some of the key points that Eddie and Brooke discuss:
- The lessons Eddie and Brooke have gained due to the challenges they’ve overcome
- Why mindset is the most important factor in dealing with the uncertainties of entrepreneurship
- Their faith in the mission of Timeline Genius
- The importance of both clear company values and the right people
- Brooke’s #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Eddie and Brooke’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Eddie and Brooke for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Contact Eddie at email@example.com
- Questions? Contact Brooke (Bowenschulte) at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for a free demo!