Feel like you’ve ramped up your business too quickly? Or like you’ve given so much you’re burned-out?
If so, then be sure to listen to this podcast episode!
Tasha Bracken is the Owner and Principle Event Producer at Tasha Bracken Events and the Founder of Protégé Collaborative for Planners. She has almost two decades of experience in event planning, and her work has been featured in numerous publications such as Style Me Pretty and Carats & Cake. With a background in PR and Marketing, Tasha is an industry expert in producing weddings as well as nonprofit galas. She has also won the NACE Boston chapter award Wedding of the Year five times.
In this episode, Tasha talks about the way that she rebranded her business and refreshed her love of event production.
Here are some of the key points that Tasha discusses:
- Why your brand should reflect what you want to attract
- The reason she took the time to rebrand and intentionally reshape her company
- The way that you can evaluate the success of your social media presence
- Why it’s so important to create in-person moments to nurture networking relationships
- How she branched out into and became an expert in producing nonprofit events
- The value of detailed front-end planning in event production
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Tasha’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Tasha for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!