Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Caught in the trap of trying to please everyone? Wondering how to attract the type of clients that you want?
If so, then be sure to listen to this podcast episode!
Chanda Daniels is the Owner and Executive Designer of A Monique Affair, one of the leading event planning companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is also the Founder and Creative Director of Chanda Daniels Planning + Design, which specializes in highly customized, same-sex weddings. An industry leader in producing weddings for the LGBTQ+ community, Chanda is certified LGBTQ+ inclusive through Equally Wed Pro. With over 20 years of design experience, her work has appeared in numerous publications, such as Equally Wed, H&H Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, and Carats & Cake. Additionally, she has been recognized by Harper’s Bazaar, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Brides as one of the top wedding planners in the world.
In this episode, Chanda talks about why it’s important to go after what you want, even if other people think it won’t work. Specifically, she explains how being yourself is the best way to find your path and measure your success.
Here are some of the key points that Chanda discusses:
- How being authentic helps you gain clients that reflect your values
- The kind of self-talk that she gives herself to stay focused
- The hard work it took to resist and overcome stereotypes
- The roles that diversity and inclusion play in her event planning
- The way that you might inspire others by being yourself
- Why she is passionate about mentoring others
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Chanda’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Chanda for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- View A Monique Affair and Chanda Daniels Planning + Design
- Contact Chanda on Instagram
- Revolutionize your timelines with a free demo from Timeline Genius!