Wanna know a secret to being confident about your creative solutions – especially the daring ones?
If so, then be sure to listen to this podcast episode!
Jennifer Zabinski is the founder and president of JZ Events, a full-service event planning firm. With a degree from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration, she has over 20 years of experience in creating events at top venues in California and New York, as well as around the world. Additionally, in response to the challenges of COVID-19, she recently co-founded Celebration Home, a curated and immersive home dining experience. She is also named by both Harper’s Bazaar and Martha Stewart Weddings as one of the world’s top wedding planners.
In this episode, Jennifer talks about how knowing an event from start to finish builds the confidence that lets you be relentless about your creative vision.
Here are some of the key points that Jennifer discusses:
- Why being trustworthy is a cornerstone of her approach to client relationships
- The importance of not only doing your homework but also asking questions
- How she overcame the way that women are sometimes professionally doubted during pregnancy and as working mothers
- Why she recommends looking inward in order to define your own success and vision
- How she empowers her team by using clear systems and processes to bookend events
- The time that knowing every detail of an event gave her the guts to pull off a brilliant creative solution
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Jennifer’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Jennifer for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!