Think your event planning business is too young to stand out? Wondering what you should do in order to achieve what you want for your business?
If so, then be sure to listen to this podcast episode!
Chenai Bukutu is the founder and owner of ByChenai Events, a boutique agency that produces luxury events in the UK and beyond. While working a corporate day job, Chenai launched her business in 2017, and she was eventually able to put all her focus into event planning. Since then, she has been featured in numerous wedding publications, and she has already been named by Harper’s Bazaar as one of the world’s top wedding planners.
In this episode, Chenai talks about the mentality and business acumen that she brings to event planning. Specifically, she explains why it’s crucial to set intentions about the planner you want to be and the business you want to have.
Here are some of the key points that Chenai discusses:
- Why clear systems and processes are essential
- The importance of making it easy for the right clients to find you
- Her strategies for being visible and reframing self-doubt
- How her motivation stems from the love of joyful celebration that she inherited from her mother
- Her thoughts on diversity in the media’s representation of weddings
- The way her marketing is guided by what her ideal client wants to see
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Chenai’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Chenai for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!