Wish you could learn success secrets and tips from one of the best wedding planners in the industry?
If so, then this podcast episode is your chance!
Brooke Keegan is the owner and Creative Director of Brooke Keegan Special Events, a full-service design studio specializing in destination weddings and multi-day events. Additionally, she is the owner of Aster & Park, a wedding and event planning service that provides partial, coordination, and full packages. With over 17 years of industry experience, she has been recognized by both Harper’s Bazaar and Brides Magazine as one of the world’s top wedding planners.
In this episode, Brooke talks about the habits that led to her success in producing top-notch events for world-class clients. In particular, she shares key tips about the transformative shift she made from flat rates to percentage model pricing.
Here are some of the important points that Brooke discusses:
- The keys to her success in event production and business management
- The importance of patience, hard work, and networking
- Why it’s crucial to approach wedding planning as a business
- How shifting to percentage model pricing increased her revenue over 5 years by 403%
- Why percentage model pricing works regardless of budget or geographical location
- The reason that success starts with valuing yourself and your own work
- The benefit of learning from others yet finding what works best for you
- Her #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Brooke’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Brooke for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!