Are you someone who wants to use Google Analytics to increase business profits but feels kind of intimidated by all of the data report options?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Christie Osborne is the owner and founder of Mountainside Media, a consulting firm that helps event and wedding professionals use data-based marketing to create measurable business growth. Her background includes managing a 7-figure marketing budget as the Director of Interactive Marketing for Mammoth Lakes, CA., as well as frequenting the national speaker circuit and regularly contributing to prominent industry publications. She is also recognized in “The BizBash Top 1000 People in the U.S. Event Industry” and was nominated twice as the NACE Speaker of the Year.
In this episode, Christie talks about the value of Google Analytics. Specifically, she explains how creative professionals can use reports from Google Analytics to identify real, actionable marketing steps to improve business performance.
Here are some of the important points that Christie discusses:
- Why everyone should be using Google Analytics and where to start
- How to approach using web-metrics with curiosity rather than feeling intimidated
- Ways to determine if your traffic is qualified and identify what is making you money
- The ways that Google Analytics helps you invest in smart marketing that yields greater ROI
- Why you don’t have to change everything you’re doing but instead figure out and leverage what works
- How you can use analytics to learn more about your customers and what they want
- Her #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Christie’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Christie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- View her work at mountainsidemedia.com
- Download Christie’s Google Analytics Guide for Wedding Pros
- Book your free strategy session with Christie