Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
As a special treat, we’re reissuing our #1 most downloaded interview, and it’s one you don’t want to miss!
Wanna hear one of the top wedding planners in the world reveal the keys to his success?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
David Tutera needs no introduction. A leading wedding and entertainment expert, he’s known for designing celebrity events and for hosting hit shows on Lifetime, Food Network, Discovery Channel, and WE tv. Above all, he’s someone who puts family first and whose success reflects a lifelong passion for what he does.
In this interview, David reveals the top three keys to his success. And he talks about the major adversity he faced in his career and how he overcame it.
Additionally, here are some of the important points that David addresses:
- What it means to take chances and how it can advance your career
- The art of listening and being present when you’re with clients
- Why it’s important for you to change and reinvent yourself over time
- How to avoid burnout and maintain your passion for planning
- How he battled his way back from near bankruptcy to achieve his current success
- His most valuable piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear David’s interview, press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes to learn more about how you can grow your wedding business.
We want to say a special thank you to David for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community!
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- To learn more from David Tutera and have him as your mentor, go to: David Tutera Mentorship Program