Would you like to take your company’s competitive strategy to the next level — without having to go get an MBA?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Shane McMurray, BS, MBA, is the Founder of The Wedding Report, a research company that collects data to forecast wedding statistics. Notably, Shane has developed systems and provided insight for businesses all over the world. His work has even appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Forbes. Through his background and lifelong love of numbers, Shane has helped The Wedding Report become the #1 source for unbiased wedding statistics.
In this interview, Shane tells you how to use data to make your business stand out from the crowd.
Here are some of the important points that Shane discusses:
- The three things that small businesses should do to create a competitive advantage in their markets
- How you can identify service gaps in the market by understanding your competitors
- How to determine your existing and potential customers
- Why it’s critical to automate your internal business processes
- How competitive strategies help you leverage your unique branding
- His #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Shane’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Shane for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!