Today, we’re so excited to share with you the 55th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast. For this episode, Eddie had the privilege of sitting down with the insightful Danit Zamir, a successful wedding technology business owner and entrepreneur.
Danit is the founder and CEO of Bloomerent, a floral design discovery and market share platform that allows couples to find a florist and share their wedding flowers with another local event — helping couples save money and reduce floral waste. Danit founded Bloomerent in 2014 as a result of the frustration she had with the high cost and wastefulness of her own wedding flowers. She has since grown the company into a well-recognized wedding tech brand that operates in 29 states with boots on the ground in each location.
As a successful business owner in the tech space, Danit understands the nuanced world of Wed-Tech and the pivotal role it plays for planners and wedding professionals everywhere. In this interview, she shares her key to success for starting a new wedding business and offers an insider’s look at how tech is continuing to transform the wedding industry.
Here are some of the important points Danit discusses:
- How Bloomerent set out to solve a problem in the wedding industry
- Danit’s biggest challenge and biggest breakthrough while building a successful company
- How planners can leverage Bloomerent’s services for eco-conscious and budget-conscious couples
- Danit’s top 3 keys for success
- Observations on the impact of tech on the wedding industry
- Key ways to make your Instagram profile an extension of your company
- Danit’s number-one piece of advice for building a strong wedding business
To hear Danit’s insightful interview, press the play button below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you, Danit, for sharing your insider’s perspective with the Timeline Genius community!
- Connect with Danit on Instagram @bloomerent
- Reach out to Danit directly: email@example.com | For Press Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org