In our 50th Episode of the Wedding Industry Insider podcast, it was a pleasure sitting down with Katie Easley – an incredible Arizona floral and event designer.
Katie is the founder and principal planner behind Kate Ryan Design, a floral and event design firm serving Scottsdale and the surrounding area. A speaker at NACE, The Society of American Florists, and The Special Event, Katie is no stranger to taking to the stage to share her extensive design experience will fellow pros.
In this interview, Katie discusses the importance of “social proof”—she shares the definition, breaks down the six distinct types, and helps you understand how to leverage the power of social proof to build your wedding business.
Here are some of the key points Katie discusses:
- What does social proof mean?
- Understanding the 6 different types of social proof
- Key ways to leverage social proof to grow your business
- How to cultivate positive client testimonials
- Tips to maximize every great customer review
- How to increase your sales through your existing relationships
- Katie’s 30-30-30-10 rule for choosing who to work with
To hear Katie’s insightful interview, press the play button below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to offer a big thank you to Katie for sharing her knowledge and experience with the Timeline Genius community! And, Happy Holidays everyone! We’ll be back in 2020 with more great interviews.
- Connect with Katie on Instagram: