Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
For the 46th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast, I had the privilege of sitting down with Debbie Marks, an entrepreneur and event planning guru with over a decade of experience—and an impressive array of industry accolades.
Debbie is the founder of Qube Events, an award-winning event planning and production company based in the UK. She’s the two-time winner of a national award for Best Venue Stylist, the official stylist of the National Wedding Show (UK’s largest annual wedding expo), and a contributing author of the Amazon Bestseller, Mumpreneur on Fire 4.
In this interview, Debbie opens up about how projecting a brand image of success from the very beginning—regardless of how “big” or successful you currently are—puts you on the fast-track to growing into those shoes. She encourages our audience to change the way they think about branding and talks about the importance of not being afraid to shout your successes in order to attract your ideal clientele.
Here are some of the key points she addresses:
- The importance of implementing “high-touch” service throughout your business
- Key strategies for increasing business referrals
- The top three factors that led to her success
- Why smart branding is crucial to successful business growth
- The power of projecting an image of success from the very beginning
- How top-level service can be the critical difference in achieving success
- The importance of taking a holiday to reflect on your achievements
- Helpful insights for planning a Jewish wedding and breaking into the Jewish wedding market
- Her number-one piece of advice to achieve success as a wedding planner
To hear Debbie’s insightful interview, press the play button below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you, Debbie, for sharing your thoughts on the power of purposeful branding with Timeline Genius community!
- Follow Debbie on Instagram @debbiesmarks
- Connect with Qube Events on Instagram & Facebook @qubeevents
- View Debbie’s work: www.qubeevents.co.uk
- Explore further tips for planning a Jewish wedding at www.smashingtheglass.com