Wanna build a team that can help you take your business to the next level?
If so, then you’re going to love this podcast episode!
Nora Sheils is the founder of the award-winning wedding planning company, Bridal Bliss, which has offices in Portland and Seattle. Over the last 16 years, Nora has built a team that includes 18 planners and 15 to 20 assistants. And her company plans 120 to 150 weddings per year.
In this interview, Nora shares her unique system for building the right team for a wedding planning company. She also reflects on the key factors that have driven her success and allowed her to build one of the premier planning companies in the Northwest.
Here are some of the key points Nora addresses:
- The top 2 factors that have driven her success
- How to design a hiring process that systematically brings new talent into your company
- What to look for in potential hires
- How to train and evaluate new team members
- How to delegate responsibility without compromising work quality
- The value of working on your business, rather than in your business
- How to effectively lead your team
- Her best advice for achieving success as a wedding planner
To hear this value-packed interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you Nora for being part of the Timeline Genius community and for sharing your insights with us!
- Here is a link to the exciting new software project Nora mentioned: www.rockpapercoin.com
- Nora’s photo above was provided by www.amandakphotoart.com.