Wanna go beyond strategies and tactics to explore core lessons for succeeding in the wedding industry?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Andy Kushner is a dynamic, passion-fueled leader in the event industry. As CEO of the award-winning entertainment design company, Andy Kushner Entertainment, he’s found a unique way to channel his love for music, business, and life.
Andy is also the creator of The Wedding Biz podcast, where he’s hosted the likes of Preston Bailey, Colin Cowie, David Tutera, Sylvia Weinstock, Carley Roney, and more.
In this interview, Andy shares some of the most profound lessons he’s learned from his 20 plus years of business experience and from his in-depth conversations with top influencers in the wedding industry.
Here are some of the key points Andy addresses:
- How to find and get mentors that will help you succeed in business
- The importance of investing in yourself
- How meditation can make you better at business
- How to create genuine professional connections
- Why it’s important to continuously reinvent yourself
- How to let your intuition guide you to desired results
- How planners can work optimally with their partners (vendors)
- His best advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear this value-packed interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you Andy for sharing your experiences and insights with all of us in the Timeline Genius community!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed