Wanna learn how to dramatically increase your revenue as a wedding industry professional?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Lane’ Richards is the multi-disciplinary entrepreneur and creative behind Something Borrowed, an award-winning event design and specialty rental company based in Portland, Oregon. Her newest venture, Wedding Pro Coaching, offers coaching to wedding industry professionals who want help building and sustaining their business.
In this interview, Lane’ discusses the key steps she took to grow the annual revenue of Something Borrowed from zero to over a half million dollars.
Here are some of the valuable points Lane’ addresses:
- The key to building a strong business foundation from the beginning
- Why you should be investing in tools to streamline your business
- The difference between working “in” your business and “on” your business
- Three of the most important things she’s done for her business
- How to set priorities and accomplish the most important tasks for your business
- Her favorite educational programs and mentors in the wedding industry
- How wedding planners can shine when they work with rental companies
- Her most valuable piece of advice for marketing and maintaining a productive wedding business
To hear Lane’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank You Lane’ for sharing your wisdom with all of us in the Timeline Genius community!