Wanna learn concrete ways to grow your business by harnessing the power of wedding industry trends? Wanna be a trendsetter, rather than a trend follower?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Kylie Carlson is the CEO of the International Academy of Wedding and Event Planning, and she manages the publication of the annual International Wedding Trend Report. Kylie’s 20 plus years of wedding industry experience and her deep research into wedding trends have made her a leading authority on the subject.
In this interview, Kylie explains the most important trends in the wedding industry. And she gives you powerful strategies for using trends to elevate your professionalism and grow your business!
Here are some of the valuable points Kylie addresses:
- How you can become a trendsetter, rather than a trend follower
- How you can use trends to showcase your expertise and build your business
- Why it’s critical for you to stay abreast of wedding trends
- The migration patterns of trends from other industries into the wedding industry
- Where you should be looking to stay on top of trends (Hint: Not on Pinterest!)
- How to systematically develop your event design IQ
- How to tastefully incorporate trends into your events
- Why the venue you’re working should dictate the way you adapt trends to an event
- Her most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding planner
To hear Kylie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Kylie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed