For the 29th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast, I had the privilege of interviewing Heather Vickery, owner and success coach at Vickery & Co., based in Chicago.
Heather has been an entrepreneur for nearly 20 years. She began her career as a wedding and event planner, and she’s been formally coaching other creative entrepreneurs for four years. Heather is also an industry educator who teaches at the QC Event School and who leads workshops all over the United States.
In this interview, Heather shares seven actionable steps that wedding planners can take to achieve work-life balance. She addresses powerful topics such as the following:
- How to craft a vision statement that will serve as your compass as you pursue work-life balance
- How to define boundaries and communicate them to your clients
- Why commitment is the key ingredient for your success
- The art and importance of delegation
- Concrete ways to leverage the power of accountability
- The importance of celebrating your successes
- How to harness the power of gratitude
- Her most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding industry professional
To hear Heather’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Heather for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed