For the 27th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast, I had the privilege of interviewing Candice Coppola, owner of Jubilee Events and Jubilee Events: Caribbean.
Candice has a decade of experience as a wedding planner and designer, and she’s a published author. More recently, her natural talent and passion for business have led her to become a wedding industry mentor.
In the process of building her own successful business, Candice learned some powerful lessons about thriving in the wedding industry today. In this interview, she explains why clients today (Millennials) are markedly different from clients 5 or 10 years ago. And she gives you tools for working with Millennials and achieving success in the current wedding industry.
Most importantly, Candice reveals why it’s crucial to document a clear, well-thought-out strategy for your wedding planning business. And she gives you concrete steps for developing your strategic plan.
Here are some of the other important points that Candice addresses in this interview:
- The benefits (for wedding planners) of publishing a book
- Key wedding industry dynamics that have changed in the last 5 years and how they affect planners
- Why wedding planners should be more focused on their own business than on the competition
- How to market to Millennials and work with them successfully
- How to build your team
- Her most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding planner
To hear Candice’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Candice for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed