Laurie has over 24 years of experience in the wedding industry, serving as a planner for a wide range of elite clientele. Through her work with The Bridal Society, Laurie has taught and mentored thousands of wedding planners, helping them achieve new levels of success.
Laurie is on a passion-fueled mission to help raise the standards of professionalism in the wedding industry. And in this interview, she shares a treasure-trove of strategies, tactics, and practical advice for wedding planners. She also reveals a special offer for all of our podcast listeners – giving you an irresistible opportunity to gain lifetime access to the support and ongoing education provided by The Bridal Society.
When you listen to this interview, you’ll hear Laurie address all of the following valuable topics (and more):
- Exact steps you can take to start getting continuous referrals from venues
- How to close more sales when you meet with potential clients (awesome material here!)
- For the thousands of planners she’s helped and observed, what is the single-most important factor that determined their success
- What items you should include in your packages for clients
- The importance of determining whether you’re a Wedding Consultant, Wedding Coordinator, and/or Wedding Planner
- The value of education and certification for wedding planners
- Her most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding planner
To hear Laurie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Laurie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!