As the president of Cerbelli Creative, Michael has designed and executed first-class events from New York to New Delhi, Los Angeles to London, and Switzerland to St. Petersburg. His reputation has made him the go-to entertainment producer for the weddings of Billy Joel, Robert De Niro, and Sir Paul McCartney, among others.
Michael also created The Hot List, a famed industry event where he identifies fresh trends and showcases the hottest acts and innovations in the wedding and event industry.
In this interview, you’ll hear the inspiring story of how Michael achieved success by devoting himself to constant growth and change. You’ll also hear Michael explain why it’s critical for wedding and event planners today to adopt a policy of being transparent.
In this podcast episode, Michael addresses all of the following important topics (and more):
- How transparency is the key to doing business ethically and profitably
- The right way and the wrong way to set your pricing
- Why it’s critical for you to know your own professional worth
- How to protect yourself by using a scope of work and letter of intent
- The story of The Hot List
- The top 3 factors responsible for his success
- His most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding professional
To hear Michael’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Michael for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!