Clint Hufft has 30 years of experience in the wedding industry – as a DJ, master of ceremonies, video editor, and officiant. He’s been the officiant for multiple high-profile weddings such as the first wedding on the ABC reality TV show, The Bachelorette (between Trista and Ryan). Clint has also been a speaker at the Wedding MBA Conference, and he is the host of the Wedding MBA Podcast and the Wedding Ceremony Podcast.
In this interview, Clint shares insights drawn from his decades of experience in the wedding industry. He addresses interesting topics such as the following:
- Why wedding industry professionals should play to their strengths
- What is the one key attribute that stands out about the best wedding planners
- Which two questions should always be top of mind for wedding industry professionals
- How he got his opportunities on television
- Why the Wedding MBA conference is so valuable, and how to get the most out of it
- His #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Clint’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Clint for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed